Md. Süleyman Eserdağ graduated from Izmir Science High School in 1986 and from Dokuz Eylul University, Faculty of Medicine in 1992.
Dr. Süleyman Eserdağ graduated from Izmir Science High School in 1986 and from Dokuz Eylul University, Faculty of Medicine in 1992. He successfully passed Examination for Specialty in Medicine (TUS) and started to work in Gynecology and Obstetrics residency at Zekai Tahir Burak Women's Health Research and Education Hospital. He became ‘Obstetrician and Gynecologist’ in 1997. He was appointed to Kazan State Hospital and he became ‘Head Physician and Head of Health Group’. He worked at high risk pregnancies and in vitro fertilization clinics in Zekai Tahir Burak Hospital to which he was re-appointed in 2002.
In 2006, he was granted with Certificate of Hypnotherapy (Yeditepe University). Dr. Eserdağ left the hospital where he was working in 2008 and started to work full-time in his clinics.
He became one of the first gynecologists in Turkey, who was granted with ‘sex therapist’ in ‘fellow level’ after successfully passing ‘board’ exam organized by European Society for Sexual Medicine (ESSM) and European Federation of Sexology (EFS) in 2014.
MD Eserdağ has admitted thousand patients with vaginismus problem in his clinic since 2003. He launched a new ground regarding vaginismus treatments in Tukey and established Hera Vaginismus Treatment, Training and Research Association. This association is the first non-governmental organization carrying out researches on vaginismus in our country. Many doctors and medical professionals have been trained under this association.
In 2013, he became ‘Family Counselor’ by the certification of Gazikent University.
Other areas of interest of Dr. Süleyman Eserdağ are cosmetic genital surgeries and non-surgical medical procedures in ‘Cosmetic Gynecology’. He had the opportunity to work with many world-leading author in Europe and USA on this field. Prof Adam Ostrzensky (Florida/USA- 2011),ECAMS (Athens/Greece- 2015),Dr. Red Alinsod (California/USA- 2016) are some of the institutions and mentors he was trained by. Under cosmetic gynecology, labioplasty, vaginal tightening, perineoplasty, genital laser, genital radiofrequency and PRP procedures are his special working areas.
In February, 2015, Md. Süleyman Eserdağ was admitted as “senior faculty member to Ireland-based ‘ECAMS - European College of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery’, one of the biggest faculties in this area. He was ‘Head of Genital Surgery Department’ and ‘Genital Surgery International Instructor’ in this faculty until 2017. On behalf of this faculty, he arranged many hands-on courses and workshops for hundreds doctors from 5 continents on ‘Cosmetic Gynecology and Sexology’. He moved the hands on trainings to Vienna / Austria in 2016.
MD Eserdağ is founder and head of International Society of Aesthetic Genital Surgery and Sexology- ISAGSS which he founded in 2017. He currently gives national and international lectures and trainings by ISAGSS.
On the other hand, he is a member of London-based International Association of Aesthetic Gynecology and Sexual Wellness scientific committee. He has many published proceedings, posters and medical articles. He knows advanced level of English. He is married with two children.
He is invited as speaker, special guest and moderator to many national and international meetings regarding genital surgery and sexual treatments. Some of them are below.
‘National and International Meetings’
- 25th EBCOG in conjunction with 15th TJOD, May 17-21, 2017, Antalya / Turkey
- 25th AOCOG Congress, 15-18 June 2017, Hong Kong / China
- RECOGYN Congress, 6-8 October 2017, N. Delhi / India. ISAGSS has been an affiliated member in this meeting
- Aesthetic Genital Surgery Workshop, December 16, 2017, Konya
- Istanbul Gynecology and Obstetrics Meeting, January 28, 2018, Istanbul
- 14th Uludağ Gynecology and Obstetrics Winter Congress, 7-10 March, 2018, Bursa / Turkey
- 3rd National Dermatology & Cosmetology Congress with International Participants, 14-17 March 2018, ISTANBUL
- Symposia of Aesthetic Genital Surgery and CO2 Laser Managements, April 15, 2018, Istanbul
- TAJEV (Turkish- German Gynecology and Obstetric Foundation) Congress, April 27, 2018, Girne / N. Cyprus
- 6th International Congress on Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology, 23-24th of July, 2018, Rome / Italy
- Vaginismus and Female Sexual Dysfunctions, September 10, 2018, Zekai Tahir Burak Women’s Health and Educational Hospital, Ankara
- TJOD Anatolian Symposia, December 16, 2018, Istanbul
- Gynecological Managements in Female Sexual Disorders, Kartal Educational and Research Hospital, January 10, 2019, Istanbul
- Aesthetic Genital Surgery and Sexology Symposia, February 7, 2019, Altınbaş University, Istanbul
- 2nd Minimal Invasive Gynecological Surgery Congress, 13-16 February, 2019, Istanbul
- IMCAS ASIA, 5-7 July 2019, Bali / Indonesia. ISAGSS has been scientific society member in this meeting
- ISAFGAS Symposium of Indonesian Congress of Aesthetic Functional Gynecology, Anti-aging Medicine and Sexology, 4-5th of October, 2019, Bali / Indonesia
- 3rd National Medical Aesthetic Congress (MESTDER),November 28- December 1, 2019, Antalya / Turkey
- IMCAS Europe, January 30- February 1st , 2020, Paris / France. ISAGSS has been scientific society member affiliated in this meeting
- Etlik Maternity and Educational Hospital, Aesthetic Genital Operations for Female Sexual Desire and Orgasm Dysfunctions, February 4, 2020, Ankara / Turkey
- IMCAS ASIA, 19-21 June, 2020, Bangkok / Thailand. ISAGSS has been scientific society member in this meeting
‘Hands on Trainings’ and ‘Workshops’
- Advanced Hands on Course of Aesthetic Genital Surgery and Sexology, September 8-10, 2017, Istanbul, Turkey. This 3-day intensive course includes managements of surgical and non-surgical aesthetic genital medicine very comprehensively
- Aesthetic Genital Procedures Workshop, Surgical and Non-Surgical Operations, 10th October, 2017, Ahmedabad, India
- Advanced Hands on Course of Aesthetic Genital Surgery and Sexology, December 8-10, 2017, Istanbul, Turkey. 3-day very intensive hands on master course
- International Congress of Functional and Aesthetic Gynecology, 5-7th of November, 2018, Makati, Philippines
- Advanced Hands on Course of Aesthetic Genital Surgery and Sexology, December 7-9, 2018, Istanbul, Turkey. 3-day very intensive hands on master course
- Advanced Hands on Course of Aesthetic Genital Surgery and Sexology, February 22-24, 2019, Istanbul, Turkey. 3-day very intensive hands on master course
- International Congress of Functional and Aesthetic Gynecology, March 26-27, 2019, Manila, The Philippines. ISAGSS has been one of the scientific society member in this meeting
- Advanced Hands on Course of Aesthetic Genital Surgery and Sexology, April 5-7, 2019, Istanbul, Turkey. This 3-day very intensive hands on master course was especially held for Asian doctors from Indonesia and the Philippines
- INDERCOS (International Dermatology and Cosmetology Congress),17-19 May 2019, Mersin / Turkey. Hands on training of non-surgical genital rejuvenation for dermatologists
- Advanced Hands on Course of Aesthetic Genital Surgery and Sexology, September 20-22, 2019, Istanbul, Turkey. This 3-day very intensive hands on master course
- INDERCOS (International Dermatology and Cosmetology Congress),24-26 April, 2020, Mersin / Turkey. Hands on training of non-surgical genital rejuvenation for dermatologists
- 3rd National and 1st International Black Sea Countries Gynecology and Obstetrics Congress, April 2-5, 2020, Batum / Georgia
‘Congresses held by ISAGSS’
- 1st RAGSS (International Reconstructive and Aesthetic Genital Surgery and Sexology Congress),27-30 Sept 2018, Istanbul. This congress was one of the first meeting in which aesthetic genital surgery combined with sexology in a multidisciplinary approach
- 2nd RAGSS (International Reconstructive and Aesthetic Genital Surgery and Sexology Congress),12-15 December 2019, Istanbul